Obama Afraid To Take Press Questions, Makes Gutsy Call to “Morning Mayhem” Radio Show
It’s been a while since Obama faced the press and took some questions, and people are wondering why he’s so scared to do so, including Jake Tapper from ABC. President mompants showed what stern stuff he’s made of when he called in early today to KOBFM and chatted with the “Morning Mayhem” team of Carlos, Kiki and Danny.
It was quite a “gutsy call“.
He faced such challenging questions as:
- “How’s it going?!?! YAY!!”
- “Our big question is, red or green?” No, this wasn’t in reference to Communism or Environmentalism, but chile. I think. They weren’t clear. Or he chose red for Communism.
- “What’s your favorite New Mexican food?”
- “With the conflict in Syria quickly spiraling into chaos and civil war, what do you think America’s role should be? Will you intervene to prevent any possible genocide or do you agree with Putin that this is strictly an internal matter?
- “Where would I get really good Soul Food in Chicago?
- “What’s your favorite song to work out to?”
- “If you could have a superpower what would it be?”
Ok, one of those questions was fake. Can you guess which one it is?
Here’s the audio:
One thing it did have in common with press interviews, is that it ended with an interviewer proclaiming, “I just flirted with the President of the United States of America!”
Good job Kiki.