I find it very hard to believe Hillary Clinton when she so easily laughs in praise of herself after feigning emotion for those murdered at Benghazi. Especially when it’s clear she’s not being entirely forthcoming about what led to the lax security at our embassy, and the death of four Americans.

You can’t know this kind of thing, but I think it was all made up for show. How else can anyone explain the weird and shrill screeching she made when pressed on why the State Department lied about Benghazi for so long?

“What difference does it make?!”

For one, it makes a difference if you don’t know what the motives are of the murderers who killed 4 Americans. She wants us to believe they’re sincerely seeking after them without understanding their reasoning for the attack?

And finally, it matters because a government shouldn’t be lying to it’s citizens when it’s attacked.

But you won’t see any of that in the media – you’ll just see her tears, and not her laughing at us all behind our backs.

Tagged with:

9 Responses to Hillary Clinton’s Laughter At Benghazi Hearing, After Feigning Tears

1. PolitiJim says:

Almost as bad as Emilie Parker’s dad smile to hyperventilating. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpTSyqToq30

2. LC Aggie Sith says:

I wonder how she would feel if a senator asked her, “What did you know, and when did you know it???”

3. Eff-BHO says:

I laughed, I cried, I had mixed emotions…

4. grayjohn says:

That’s why politicians like hanging with actors. They learn how to act, concerned, suprised, cry on cue, and even act human. But other than the evil they do, it’s all an act.

5. Dan W says:

If she had not known she was caught in a Clinton Lie she wouldn’t have gotten so “what differents does it make” mad.

6. Sulli159 says:

I am so proud of our Republican Committee Members. Just watching the whole hearings on C-Span since 11.30

7. Charles Morgan says:

HRH is among the most despicable of people! She has lied and connived throughout her entire career. I am hoping that Republican strategists are busy developing a comprehensive data base of this woman’s activities and positions for 2016. She is, frankly, EVIL!

8. Ronnie May says:

A pit viper in a congressional mink coat. I would go to prison if I acted on my thoughts.

9. Ben Gozzi says:

Pathetic.

(Avatar is a failed apprentice states-person, at a hearing over the
    murders (by her own admission, of a CIA/special forces team and an
    ambassador) during a botched weapons relocation effort at the outpost at
    Benghazi…she laughed, she cried, she lied, they died)

Tell me something awesome...

%d bloggers like this: