Lin Wood says Trump has cleared out the child molestation tunnels in Washington D.C. with explosions
I guess I’m documenting this stuff for whatever horrible thing Lin Wood ends up doing with his army of conspiracist imbeciles.
Here’s the latest insane claim from the pro-Trump conspiracy attorney:
“He’s gonna slay the giant of child sex trafficking, it’s happening now,” says Wood.
“You heard about the explosions in Washington D.C. where the tunnels are located,” he adds, “those tunnels are clean at last and they tell me up there, it’s like a veil of evil has been lifted from that city.”
There was a lot of cheering and applause.
Apparently he is referring to “D.U.M.B.S,” which stands for Deep Underground Military Bunkers, although the acronym doesn’t quite make sense, a favored talking point of these conspiracy morons.
This was at a “Bikers for Trump” rally in South Carolina. They got people to attend by handing out free MyPilllow pillows and doing a raffle for a mattress. And Mike Flynn was there too. At the same event, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell endorsed Lin Wood for the chairmanship of the South Carolina Republican Party.
“Everything is affected by politics,” Lindell said. “That’s why it’s so important that we get people like Lin Wood put in. He’s going to be chairman of the GOP party of South Carolina. We need to get back to where it’s for the people.”
And then Trump endorsed someone else and Lin Wood lost, and now he’s calling Trump a GENIUS for doing so. That’s how you know you can really trust their judgement.
Here are some bullet points from his speech to the dolts at the rally:
- Everyone at the inauguration were traitors
- Garth Brooks left the inauguration quickly because has afraid of being arrested
- “March them outside and you shoot them dead in a firing squad!!
- “Send those people to hell because that’s where they’re going in due time!”
- The people at the inauguration are child molesters
- Mike Flynn is “our George Washington” and Donald Trump is “our King David”
- Trump is fighting “Rothschild devil-worshippers”
- Bill Gates is trying to kill everyone through depopulation, especially the middle class
- Donald Trump is a genius
- Trump probably won 420 electoral votes, including California
- The term “conspiracy theorist” was made up by the CIA in the fifties to smear people who connected the dots
- The CIA is worse than the communists
Apparently “Bikers for Trump” founder Chris Cox is all on board with Lin Wood’s senile absurd campaign. You can tell because they just plastered a “Win with Lin” poster on top of Cox’s tour bus for his ill-fated congressional run in South Carolina.
See how they just painted over the website at the bottom? Cox won less than 10% of the vote in the Republican primary for the South Carolina’s first congressional district in 2020.
You can watch the entire unhinged idiocy here: