And if this offends you, you DEFINITELY don’t want to click HERE!!!

After you’re done figuring out what color you are on the scale, please take my RACEBAITING POLL!

RETWEET to help Reuters figure out identification by skin color:

T-shirt available!!!

SOOPER-White-Hispanic-skin-color-shirt-zazz

Tagged with:

40 Responses to The Sooper Guide to “White Hispanic” Skin Color for the Gringo Media!

1. jackiestbird says:

Thank you for the schooling! I will carry a copy everywhere I go!

2. Chuck Long says:

Awesome! Send it to every media outlet in America.

3. Biff says:

What about sexual chocolate?

4. Amy Miller says:

I am WEEPING.

5. Kimberly says:

This made laugh so hard I sprayed coffee all over the monitor. Well done, amigo, well done.

6. LOL.  Thanks for clearing that up!

7. Big_Foot says:

I recently tried one of those Dorito tacos.  Tasted good, but made my fingers turn orange.  Had to wash my hands, since I have no desire to look like Speaker Boehner.

During my younger days, I watched some Speedy Gonzalez cartoons.  He is, after all, the fastest mouse in all Mexico.  (Be sure to pronounce the “x” like the German or Polish “ch”.)

8. Michelle says:

I love this muchisimo!  In winter, I’m alabaster in honor of my gringo Daddy.  In summer, I’m warm beige to latte depending on how much sol I get in honor of my Mami.  :)

9. [...] been following the mainstream media’s desperate spin on the Trayvon Martin shooting?  Click HERE for a brilliant and informative infographic from the ever-excellent SooperMexican — essential [...]

10. Brian Cates says:

This was a freaking awesome idea, Sooper!  Great job!

11. Brian Cates says:

Oh and guess what?  Zimmerman turns out to be a Reg. Democrat (last update at the bottom)
    http://drawandstrike.blogspot.com/2012/03/msnbcs-karen-finney-doubles-down-on.html AND Spike Lee tweeted the WRONG ADDRESS for Zimmerman: http://drawandstrike.blogspot.com/2012/03/nice-going-there-spike-lee-tweets-wrong.html

Liberal stupidity on parade! I LOVE IT!

12. Jay says:

Now thats a good one!

13. Love your site.  Love your snarkiness.  I love Latinos.  Since I couldn’t be one, I gave birth to one.  Viva Cuba!

14. | Politisite says:

[...] [Reference Here] [...]

15. Suzanne says:

Brilliant!  Now can you reduce it to wallet size for my purse for easy reference?

16. GreenPus says:

Love it!  -signed, Vanilla

17. akw says:

LMBO!   Very good.   But, is there a name for us gringos who think we’re a gorgeous mocha when we’re really just vanilla?

18. Johnmarzan says:

lol @soopy. I love mestizas btw.

19. asharp says:

Yes, it’s called “boracho”.

20. [...] 57,310 The Sooper Guide to “White Hispanic” Skin Color for the Gringo Media!It’s amazing the lengths of racebaiting that the Leftist Liberal News Media Industrial Complex will go to in order to re-elect their savior, Obama. They’re going so far as to call a Hispanic man “White Hispanic” in order to incite a race war! How tolerant and inclusive of them. Well, I thought I’d help them out and give them this easy to understand guide to classifying Hispanic skin colors! Enjoy gringos! The Sooper Guide to “White Hispanic” Skin Color for the Gringo Media! | SOOPERMEXICAN [...]

21. Donna Fallis says:

LOL…I love it. I’m more vanilla than anything else, but this is great!! Love the Boehner one too…lmaoo

22. Oleander01 says:

I love this!  Maybe the lib media could use a similar chart to help them describe African-Americans who aren’t “black enough”.

23. akw says:

LOL!  OK

24. [...] The Sooper Guide to “White Hispanic” Skin Color for the Gringo Media! [...]

25. Muchas gracias for this!  I have reposted it over at The Digital Hairshirt because who knows where the mainstream media pulls their facts, I mean, besides from their rectums.

26. [...] looked like the son he never had.  Zimmerman was tried, convicted and executed by the media as a White-Hispanic racist murderer before any hard facts were released. Of course, Liberals screamed for more gun control and put [...]

27. [...] The Sooper Guide to “White Hispanic” Skin Color for the Gringo Media! [...]

28. Yeah unfortunately I first posted this when we still thought Romney had a chance…

29. Soylent Green says:

Awesome scale, Supe.
    I’m somewhere in the Cheech beige range, except in summer when I burn and peel like most Scots-Irish whiskey heads. Maybe I should buy one of those Honky Cracker Hoodies I saw the pop-up ad for.

30. Curious says:

Hispanics are descended from Spaniards, that is, white Europeans, and Latino is not a race. It’s like saying North American. My whole family is made up of “white Hispanics”! Sooper, I am whiter than “vanilla” and I’m a native Spanish speaker and first generation American. My brother is more cappuccino, however.

31. Dandee says:

Lol Boehner

32. Stranded in Sonoma says:

When I was 10 years old, I would have tanning contests with my Latino brother-in-law. We would both end up with the same skin color shade. So, does that make me a fair weather, Golden Tan, Latino?

Also, you forgot one on the very top. Lily. As in lily-white. That would be me in the winter. So I guess I’m a Lily-White Golden Tan Fair Weather Latino American of Irish Descent Caucasian with Hispanic skin tendencies.

Or I’m just a white guy.

33. Bet that changes right quick since they educated them on how RACIST Democraps are.

34. Strangelove says:

What about Charlie Crist?

35. Terra Magnum Imperium says:

Should show the corresponding IQ drop too.

Tell me something awesome...

%d bloggers like this: