SooperPodcast #70: A Very Sooper Christmas!!
This episode @SaintRPH and @DefendWallst help Soopermexican tackle some stories from the last two weeks, as we missed one week. There’s also a promise of a mextra drunken podcast this week!! And a new commercial!!
You simply must listen, or you’re a racist!!!
Here are your previews:
The show airs first on 10pm on the FTR online radio network every Thursday at 10PM EST. Join us in the chat room!
By the way, the FTR version may contain more explicit language, but the iTunes podcast will be squeaky clean!! Also, the FTR version is limited to 56 minutes but the podcast version will often EXTEND to more insanity! Wow! For free!!
Please comment, *like*, and tweet our podcast if you like it, or even if you don’t.
Here are some links to the stories we discussed:
- ‘Go phuk urse elves’: A Charlie Sheen Christmas [photos]
- Conservative Twitter Hilariously Obliterates Obamacare’s ‘Pajama Boy’ Ad
- Topless Feminist Interrupts Christmas Mass In Pro-Abortion Protest [NSFW]
- The Secret Bloody History Of Earth Day!
- CNBC Wishes Chairman Mao, Murderer Of Tens Of Millions, A Happy 120th Birthday
- Justine Sacco: How The Politically Correct Twitter Police Attacked One Of Their Own Over An Off-Color Joke
- Matt’s Morlock Revolt Website
- Matt’s Really Cool Painting Website
Opening song from Soundtrack to Idiocracy: Nuevos Tiempos by Pueblo Cafe