SooperPodcast #71: The New Year’s Hangover Edition!
The first episode of the New Year, and we’re all hungover!!! Actually only Soopermexican is, but @SaintRPH and @DefendWallst help Soopermexican get past his hangover and tackle this week’s stories!!
You simply must listen, or you’re a racist!!!
Here are your previews:
The show airs first on 10pm on the FTR online radio network every Thursday at 10PM EST. Join us in the chat room!
By the way, the FTR version may contain more explicit language, but the iTunes podcast will be squeaky clean!! Also, the FTR version is limited to 56 minutes but the podcast version will often EXTEND to more insanity! Wow! For free!!
Please comment, *like*, and tweet our podcast if you like it, or even if you don’t.
Here are some links to the stories we discussed:
- Tony Romo’s Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Hot
- New York Mayor de Blasio Inauguration: ‘Hard To Understand The Bitter Partisanship’
- Popular Egyptian Puppet ‘Fahita’ Accused Of Aiding Muslim Brotherhood
- Liberals Cheer Release Of Lawyer Convicted Of Helping Terrorist Who Planned Twin Towers Attack
- Matt’s Morlock Revolt Website
- Matt’s Really Cool Painting Website
Opening song from Soundtrack to Idiocracy: Nuevos Tiempos by Pueblo Cafe
Follow Our Contributors!
Now Available on Stitcher!!