SooperPodcast #76! Transmisogynistic Cisgender Hegemony NOW!
It’s the Cisgender Celebratory podcast! Our good friends @DefendWallSt explains why the NYC Irish parade doesn’t want Mayor DeBlasio to attend, and @SaintRPH laughs at Sochi plumbing, and some Mexican guy recalls his sports betting losses in the Superbowl! Wow!!
You NEED to listen, or you’re a racist!!!
The show airs first on 10pm on the FTR online radio network every Thursday at 10PM EST. Join us in the chat room!
By the way, the FTR version may contain more explicit language, but the iTunes podcast will be squeaky clean!! Also, the FTR version is limited to 56 minutes but the podcast version will often EXTEND to more insanity! Wow! For free!!
Please comment, *like*, and tweet our podcast if you like it, or even if you don’t.
Here are some links to the stories we discussed:
- NYC Mayor De Blasio Boycotting St. Patrick’s Day Parade Over Organizers Decision To Ban Gay Pride Signs From The Parade…
- Democratic Congressman: Working Less Due to Obamacare Means More Kids Tucked In at Night
- Republican Cuban Dresses Like Scarface
- Matt’s Morlock Revolt Website
- Matt’s Really Cool Painting Website
Opening song from Soundtrack to Idiocracy: Nuevos Tiempos by Pueblo Cafe
Follow Our Contributors!
Now Available on Stitcher!!