SooperPodcast #191!! Argentinian Papal Conspiracies, If If If If, DMestic Violence With Matt And Jessica
This week Hapax Caveat Dementia berates el SOoper for not loving Saint Rubio enough, Matt Dawson goes through twitter family divorce PTSD, EL Sooper rants about stupid tweets, Caveat Dementia defends the Pope, and we discuss armageddon and the end of the Republic!!!!
SO MUCH FUN!!!!
If the podcast player doesn’t pop up below, click the image above, and if you’re blind, then click HERE instead.
You have to listen otherwise this tweet won’t make sense:
I'm totally fine w @SooperMexican's new poll test: In order to vote you must say 'caucus' w/o giggling & able to pronounce 'Quinnipiac.'
— Andrea (@AndreaNRuth) February 27, 2016
Please comment, *like*, and tweet our podcast if you like it, or even if you don’t.
Read the stories we talked about on this podcast here:
- BRILLIANT ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protester Gets Hillary To Read Her OWN RACIST Quote!!
- Whiny Millennial Gets FIRED From Yelp 2 Hours After Begging CEO To Pay For Her Heating And Food!
- Man Votes For Trump Twice, IDs Aren’t Being Checked, Poll Workers In Trump Gear: Nevada Caucus Is A DISASTER!
- Shoot Me Now: Nevada Voters Have Absolutely No Idea Who The Candidates Are
- Conservatives ABANDON TWITTER To Protest Banning Of Right-Wing Advocates!!
- Cruz Campaign’s Rick Tyler Apologizes, Confirms Staffer’s Exoneration Of Marco Rubio In Bible Flap
- Reports Of Rubio Camp Calling Voters, Telling Them Jeb Suspended Campaign BEFORE SC Vote – CBSN
Opening song from Soundtrack to Idiocracy: Nuevos Tiempos by Pueblo Cafe
Now Available on Stitcher!!