SoOperPodcast #240! The Gang Gets Indicted For Wiretapping Trump
This week we discuss Sooper’s phantom ceiling fan, Matt orders a new my-microphone, and Hapax gets arrested for wiretapping President Trump!! Also Matt says we should watch “Young Pope” and Sooper says we should watch “the Detour” and Hapax says we should watch Korean television. Also morans interrupt el Sooper when he’s trying to explain what the “deep state” is, and we call both Tucker Carlson and Jorge Ramos idiots, and no I ‘m not jealous of either of them, Jessica. And we laugh about “tuckerface” and why people watch Fox News, and then they make fun of me saying “hover” in the proper way that all rational logical people say it. And LOGIC!!! And el Sooper apologizes to white person and also one white person in particular. WOw you have to listen now!!
This is a preview, but it’s from two week’s ago so it’s not really a preview.
Click here to listen to the podcast if the player doesn’t pop up above on your browser.
Logic is the my-microphone of Soop.
Here are some of the stories we talked about:
- Hannity Pushing DNC Hacking Conspiracy Theory, Russians Are Innocent Victims
- Were Libs As Angry When Obama’s HUD Secretary Compared Slaves To Immigrants? NOPE!
- Fun! Bob Beckel Slaps Around Eric Bolling On Trump Wiretapping Accusation
- Is This Obama Statement Really a Denial Of Wiretapping Trump?
- Obama Guy Ben Rhodes, Who LIED to Get the Iran Deal Passed, Says Trump is Wrong
- Here’s The Evidence Obama Wiretapped Trump Tower…
- SoOperPodcast #239: Matt Recuses Himself Over Meetings With Possum Ambassadors
Opening song from Soundtrack to Idiocracy: Nuevos Tiempos by Pueblo Cafe
Now Available on Stitcher!!