Future Photos From The World Wide GOP Debate WrestleMania Battle!!
It’s here!! After weeks of near-orgasmic marketing and publicizing by CNN, the second GOP debate is tonight!! I was able to secure pictures from the debates from the future and bring them back to the past to share with you!!
Sadly, our camera survived the chrono-trip, but not the cassette tape recorder, so if you have suggestions for captions, leave em in the comments!!! And feel free to tweet the pics on your tweeters.
The “prime-time” CNN debate kicks off at 8 p.m. ET. It features the 11 top candidates:
- Donald Trump
- Ben Carson
- Carly Fiorina
- Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush
- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie
- Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee
- U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-TX
- U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, R-KY
- U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-FL
GOP Debate Lineup for the “Kids’ Table”
An “undercard” debate will be held at 6 p.m. ET. It includes four candidates who failed to reach the top 10 in the polls but did meet CNN’s criteria for an average of 1% support in any three polls released between July 16 and Sept. 10:
- Former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum, R-PA
- Former New York Gov. George Pataki
- Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal
- U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC
LET’S GET READY TO RUMMMMBLLLE!!!!