SooperPodcast #178!!! The Thanksgiving Mextravaganza!!
This week we vaguely talk about Thanksgiving while revisiting some classic clips from the past SooperPodcasts. Then Matt whines about Donald Trump for a while, Helvetica Chimichanga gets a new name, el Sooper angers a whiny liberal journalist online, and we all make fun of Dodge’s stupid “Hunger Games” commercial tie-in.
WOW!!! You have to listen now!!!
If the podcast player doesn’t pop up below, click the image above, and if you’re blind, then click HERE instead.
And if you want to see our new multi-million dollar commercial made with only the highest production values, here you go you lucky dogs!!!
— el Sooper ن (@SooperMexican) October 31, 2015
Follow Hapax Legomenon!!
Please comment, *like*, and tweet our podcast if you like it, or even if you don’t.
Read the stories we talked about on this podcast here:
- While Defending Muslim Remarks, Trump Appears To Mock Journalist For His Disability
- PATHETIC: Chuck Todd Deceptively EDITS Ben Carson To Mispresent His Comments As ‘Islamophobic’
- CAIR and MSNBC poster boy for ISLAMOPHOBIA has been arrested for joining ISIS CELL!!
- Canada Will Resettle NO SINGLE MALE Syrian Refugees!! But It’s Still Bringing In 25,000…
- Hey Dodge, Your ‘Hunger Games’ Commercial Is Insultingly Stupid
Opening song from Soundtrack to Idiocracy: Nuevos Tiempos by Pueblo Cafe
Now Available on Stitcher!!